Stuck in a 3d world - another short story brought to you by the JacquesRetief art&Godwork foundation. It is founded in Love for God, love for humanity, and I allow it to flow through me.
Willingly of course!
So today... shit wait, I thought this was going to be a short story?
As it turns out, the only thing longer than a pair of models legs is my penis.
Now my ego is a wonderful thing, yo.
Because it allows me to go places that I've never been before, in my ego mind this is true of course, yet I do love myself when I have had enough of my ego. Who ever that is.
Ye. Ok. Sure fuck, I may as well be responsible and say it's me. My ego is me.
But shit be clashing, yo.
Because I know that I'm not my ego. It's not Me! Nope. Nudda. Nix. Nill. Nadda. Nuh uh. No way hosé. Notta fuck, Peter.
What's it like to live in a 3d world, the 2D shape asked the 3D square.
WELL, said the square.
"It's pretty normal here. We have goats and trains and cars. Sheep, cattle and pigs, all in the name of nourishment."
"Now my idea of a 3D world is that which is here and that which is there, and the stuff in-between places that gives, or re-creates, a sense of 3 dimensions."
"In my case," said the square, "if you look at one of my corners then turn to see another one, you will see a physical separation.
This is normal. This is perfectly normal.
But what of the stuff that is neither here nor there, and holds everything together - making it possible for That Which Is Here and That Which Is There to exist simultaneously?
Now the problem with existing in the 3D world is that we love the juicy bits that happen relationshiply between That Which You Are and That Which You Are Not.
Ego's fly; tempers roar; women cry - sometimes out of sexual frustration, all for a better world to live in.
Now conversely, on a same different page, we goats, sheep, cattle and pigs are doing the dirty work.
I think that pun was intended.
We have a lot of oinky piggsie's that don't give a fuck and wreck havoc and loose their foot as they see it.
It's all well and dandy where pigs fly in the middle of July, and cows jump over the moon, but what about the asshole stuck high in the tree of life, not knowing how to come down?
You know, I saw a newspaper article on the local billboards through going into town (that was deliberate), and I saw something that included the words Ben 10, scaring and killing some mother's fathers daughter, or something like that?
Ben 10 is a fucking cartoon hero that shape shifts himself into mean-ass looking monsters that fill little boys with envy and, for some reason I'm thinking of the words "Self-Hatred," so I'm going to roll with that.
In the end some cartoon kid come to real life and, well, the imagination is all up to yours.
We live in a horribly beautiful world filled (it would seem the only kind of fulfillment) of hate, violence and greed. I receive great hope and malice when I see ABSA bank using prosperity and asking meaningful questions, like: "What does it mean to Prosper?" that grind through old cogs in the machinery of the mind that get the juices flowing that fill you up with the good stuff that eventually make you feel human again. And OH GOD it can be great to feel true humanity sometimes, when the world is filled with Ben 10 drug addicts, especially the ones that sit in front of the TV and allow their children's brains to rot and go to waste with the bullshit that is being broadcast on to TV.
This is fucking astounding.
We allow... We allow our children's mind to get filled with rot and go to waste.
And We fucking know it.
My cousin knows it. (High hive Sean, special mention bro). He's in his teen years and already talks of 'back entrances' (yes, this material also has a place in prisons through the world - JESUS CHRIST, SAVE US FROM OURSELVES AS WE PUT OUR FELLOW HUMAN IN A CAGE FILLED WITH OTHER HUMANS!!!). I'm trying so hard to remain calm. There is so much to be angry about, likewise there are millions (and billions for a select few - you know who you are!!) to be grateful for. For me choosing gratitude brings a presence of calm and serenity - the feeling of needing nothing.
Shall I continue from a new state of beingness?
I could be angry and point out truths that I'm very good at detecting, ask Sherlock Holmes, or I can move into a number of other states.
I'm wondering on compassion right now. One could call it 'working' on compassion, right now. One could say I am touching the essence of All That Is bosom and holy and light and Illuminate(y), but, I cannot stay here for too long.
Sure - Jesus stays with us forever, and will always appear to you in the best way that suits your state of mindful-beliefs system, so you may have the opportunity to experience divinity.
I feel now to be speaking from my own experience, so if I may, I shall leave it here for my Soul to continue.
Take it away soul!
Hello Jacques. We come to you and dearly express our gratitude for gifting us this moment of fulfillment to this moment, forever changing, forever blending with all around itself, always appearing as something while truly being what it is, at its core; at its self at the very base. We see that you often think of your internal bodily system when we bring up the word core, and we bring back; focus; direct your attention to what really is so.
The illusions in your reality are just that - illusions, and we often see you posing the question: "If I am all there is to be, what is the point of being here?" We feel the essence of this question and would like to begin to tell you that you are beautiful as you are, even when all you see it ugliness.
Now, we remind you again of your limitless self as we see you having trouble with the belief in you believing your self is your body.
True, this is the core to all of your new revelations as it then gives them all meaning, whereas given new revelations to mind filled with fallacies about how life really is, would be considered meaningless to the most of you.
So now in this limitless space that so often needs to be remind to you as you evolve up the ladder of evolution, we encourage you to delve in to your imaginings of who and what God really is.
We see your idea of a father figure, dress in white, unworthy to look at the face, although you know it's there, sitting on a throne perhaps even tapping fingers impatiently, waiting for you to succeed in getting "Him" what He needs.
Now, you've been told of the blaspheme that eventually will become a great truth on your planet, thanks to you and many more others that are slowly but surely demonstrating this belief that God needs nothing.
Of course the greatest blasphemy as you now remember is that this most sacred belief in the majority of your minds in humanity is a fallacy: an untruth.
Disbelief and doubt all too quickly settle in as this truth rings the bells of truths within, contradicting that which you hold to be so true.
Neale Donald Walsch has a great way of saying it - ask him. If only you declared that you did not need accommodation - something so precious in American culture, you might have actually gone to meet him: It's not like he couldn't afford it, hey Neale? lol.
So we as God continue to speak with you, through you in this way as we know if its greatest importance in yours and others evolution. You have helped dear Robyn more than you know and may turn out to be one of the Earths best leaders yet!
Perhaps not in this lifetime due to old, stuck-up men that are equally willing to hold on to that which is dear to them as Robyn is at succeeding.
She will evolve appropriately as you two continue this interesting journey along together. We are pleased to see those closest involved to your two's relationship is handling his jealously remarkably well - and is showing him, in some way or another, the power of trust that leads to the fulfillment of love.
Bless this Soul and the pathway taken as it has not been easy for him either.
Go on, go get your tea - we see your willingness. <3
=====================
Right. I just polished off my coconut cupcake and Tea, posted my defiance against today's marriage institution, citing that God doesn't care if we (myself and B-man) anal before or after marriage, and that the only way it will happen according to my terms and conditions, is if religions change the ideas in their minds that God needs and requires things to be a certain way.
Now, this is quite easy to do since God is the all-pervasive and all-powerful, so we're told (and so I believe), but we gotta go right ahead, use this beautiful imagination-creative power minds of ours and declare that God needs or requires something. It would be far easier to decide amongst ourselves once and for all that such a thing is untrue, and that God, right from the very word Go! has given us full freedom to create the world as it is today. I mean, it's true! Look at the world around us!
We have sustained a world in which there are moral principles to teach and every little thing to tell us; guide us how to live our daily lives.
It is Us that allowed World War 1 and 2 to happen (Hey, remember God allowed us to allow it) and equally it is us that decided to discontinue it no more.
It, We, therefore also as a collective species too have the power to forevermore banish the experience called War forever more from our collective experience.
So my question is... How much more war; how many more weapons must be brought and used to further kill our brothers and sisters sharing this same spaceship with us, in the name, especially in the name, of a needy God, until we decide it no more?
You see now, it is also the beliefs that kill people - yet you are not willing to admit this.
Police in Kwa-Zulu Natal are banning and confiscating illegally owned weapons as a measure to reduce crimes, which basic life principle is known as sustainability. Yet no matter how many guns are taken away, whether they are legally owned or not, weapons still today are used to kill another.
I'm pretty much tired of writing about this stuff now, and I know the God-within me will never ever give up on humanity, and will always be here and there and, wherever we are on our Journey to lead us back to that which we are already - Gods. Gods that are totally joyful, totally loving, totally accepting, totally blessing, and totally grateful.
That's a good tally of the 5 attitudes of God :D
Thumbs up!
Peace Ya'll.
Good night.
It's been grand.
With all my love,
Jacques
Brought to you by the Jacques&God Network and art foundation.
Peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment