Understanding God
Chapter 1.
Indiscriptions of the Gods
Once upon a time, in a land far known to humans as 'The Forgotten Lands,' lived a kingdom of Gods.
Very little was known about these Gods and the lives they lived.
The humans knew that, inherently, somehow, they were a part of them. Few questions were asked about this inherent knowing, as humans trusted their basic survival instinct and divine impulse to seek new ways of how to live their lives.
They knew that some higher form of guidance flowed through them if allowed and uninhibited, which was no factor to even be thought of or considered in the minds of this so-called 'Ungodly man.'
This term 'Ungodly man' was of course given to themselves -by- themselves, as they had little or no other choice to compare themselves in the face of the ferociousness of nature that they had observed and witnessed before them.
Flashes of the brightest lights that we call lightning, unimaginably unknown by humans to which, or rather, from which source of Godly power had sent this forth, let alone why.
Believe you me, the "why's" of such phenomena were inevitably to be decided and given meaning to at some stage of the evolution of humans, naturally flowing through from a place of fear, as loud, thunderous roars echoed through the heavens, as if some angry being were somehow displeased by these mere mortals, easily to be washed away by the greatest of waves imaginable, sometimes up to 60m in height.
"Oh, what would cause such a thing?" these humans pondered. Surely there was some great being, who looked very much like themselves as the only recognizable form of 'human' existed, wold flick his fingers in disgust and in show of Great Power, blow away the mightiest of their primitive hoses, sweep away any possibility of a bumper seasonal crop of corn, only to be replaced by shredded fields of a green a yellow mess.
Humans became bitter. They had endured enough of this relentless ravaging as they struggled to survive, day by day as beasts with longer, sharper, pointier teeth than they seemed to deliberately stalk them at night, taking away their young and vulnerable, to perhaps bring back to their masters, at a place somehow unreachable by man.
They grew angry, often enough, to display to these beings of highness, to which humans attempted in earnest to put an end to their own suffering.
All attack is a form of defense.
Defense for their children, their spouses, friends, their loved ones as far as the generations grew, in defense of their basic right to live.
And so began the war of the Humans vs the Gods. This lasted for seemingly thousands of years, even as history became lost in the sands of time. Sometimes lost even in the sands themselves, as monuments of creation, withered away by immense sandstorms that slowly by surely, sand-papered away at the creations of humans.
Enough already! Something is to be done about these Gods that cower away in the depths of the mountains, under the vastness of the seas, in the seemingly unreachable places beyond the clouds.
This decision was made by a few, whom led a flock of larger numbers of people, through thinking of doubt and deception, created an image of something "other than" themselves whom had to be stopped.
Humans have always observed something "other than" themselves. It was them and the life that was around them, outside of them that they had witnessed.
"What was the source of this phenomena that was consistently witnessed?" some began to question.
It was those in feared states that had given feared responses.
An angry, revengeful, wrath-filled God was always upon them. I mean, surely by learning the responses of Nature around them, they being washed ashore by great winds as punishment to their fishing boats for taking from the ocean that they thought was needed for the sustenance of themselves and their families, was exacted by an angry, revengeful God?
Surely then, as justification of their own means, as a source to seek to be powerful, the exact same behaviour would be demonstrated unto another, for 'crimes committed in sin' were just not allowed!
A God of need was born. Created in the minds of men, these Gods so diligently needed from humans that which would make them happy, and, in spite of their ferocity in displays of power, could fail to get humans to fulfill their needs, the Gods would separate humans from themselves.
"The Gods will do anything to get rid of us," some humans bemused. "They will not have us as a part of their kingdom."
"They will be there without or not enough of the stuff that they think they need, and we will remain here in or bountiful abundances, of power and glory and stuff that makes us feel good," were some of the conversations thought up by humans that the Gods were having, thoroughly enjoying themselves in the suffering of humans.
Of course, none of this is true. None of this makes sense to any being of a high evolution, as humans continue to think and believe in the story (and hence, illusion) of a God of need.
Of course, they held their beliefs entirely true to themselves, cementing them through their own behaviours and demonstrations of need, writing them in books, living their lives of Myth recreated, century after century, teaching their youth the ways of life, how to live it, and especially how to live it right, correctly - within the frames of understanding of their own lives, handed down to them by their parents, who lived the common cultural stories lived by even their own parents, ultimately showing each other how to live life - in need.
Chapter 2
Illusions
And so today, to this very moment, the cultural story continues, fed without restriction and or younger generations - generations who cannot fathom why what is happening in the world today is happening. And we ignore their plea's to be heard, to be listened to, as we did the same when we were younger with our own parents.
They really do have something important to say, or children of today; the leaders of tomorrow.
They have a message to share, that there is another way. I believe there is always another way, to how you can hug your neighbour, to how you can kick that ball, to how you want your hair to fall beside your face today, or tomorrow, but you can never, ever, ever change how it looked yesterday!
But you can wish how it looked. How different that curl or lock could have curled or locked, how different, if at all, that country could have bombed another country.
There is always another way. Period.
And it doesn't have to be a better or superior way.
It can merely be: another way.
Chapter 3
Acknowledgements
I'm feeling rather hopeless right now, pre-writing this sentence. I didn't know where I was going to start with it. And it certainly is not the first time (and I'm wondering if it will be the last as if I have no control over what and when I have hope) that I have experienced being hopeless while while writing. And it is certainly not the first time that I have known with absolute certainty what it is that I am experiencing.
I have seen it at shopping malls, I have seen it in churches, only to return to this state after having been given an uplifting and inspiring sermon.
"Have faith!" is usually the message.
For me, now at the time of this writing, it is:
Have hope!
Have hope. And be the inspiration of today that the world is hoping to be tomorrow.
What could that possibly be?
Perhaps, compassion. Perhaps, caring, understanding. And perhaps even consideration and tolerance.
Consideration that not everything that I am saying here will be true for anyone else, and tolerant of the fact that it will be OK if it isn't.
Intolerance breeds hate.
Intolerance that you sell meat that has not been blessed or prayed for.
Intolerant that I look differently to you.
Intolerant that I behave differently to you.
And the biggest sin of all (of which there will be no punishment by any God, ever) is that we believe in a God of intolerance.
God intolerates different belief systems.
God intolerates various, differing religions.
God intolerates sex of any kind inside and outside of any form of marital system.
And, God intolerates any other kind of God, save His own.
None of which of the above, and many more, are true, save the truth we have declared over countless of thousands of years, and have convictedly lived by it.
Now is the time for new understandings about God. Not saying in a new way what has already been said, but new sayings altogether.
"But who will say the sayings?"
"And who's will be the most truthful?"
I tell you now, from the beginning of our very first beliefs about God, -we- have been saying what is so since the time of when such things began. And, in a sense, God has also been saying it. In us. As us. And through us. Yet what is true in our minds may not always be what is true of ultimate reality.
What I am saying is, that I, as a living representative of God living as me, may say that apples fall UPWARDS from a tree, whether or not my observations show me otherwise.
Which way is upwards to a man orbiting our Earth in space?
It is our beliefs that create what we see, and it is how we see something that will determine how we experience it.
And this brings us back to hope.
If I support one particular football team, just because I like the feel for it (and I realize that my feelings about something may change, for example how I would feel towards a girlfriend or wife (if I had either or!)) and then, generally, if we perceive a particular result, say for example the ball in the other teams net or the end-of-game score, then that perception may or may not create a particular feeling, or experience, yes?
If my team has scored a goal or won a match, then I might say that I feel happy! Elated! Joyful!
In this, because of what our beliefs are that creates particular results, we would then said to have hope for a particular outcome (winning) to be happy!
Yet what if we desired a particular result was so that we could fulfill an even deeper desire: to be happy?
What if we delved deeper past the desire at the first level to discover that the desire behind the desire is to be happy? Are all human desires not fundamentally the same? To love and be loved? If you can remember this when you become the 'victim' and another becomes the 'villain', you have learned well. You will have remembered something very important about life, and it is in these moments that great transformation far reaching occur.
Is it possible to be happy, to be loving, regardless of any particular result or outcome or circumstance that presents itself to you at hand?
Is this not then a gift in disguise?
A true Blessing?
Is it not something to be grateful for?
That you have this opportunity to recreate yourself anew, in a newer, most grandest, glorious way you could ever imagine possible?
Now here's a funny thing, because we say we have chosen to be happy outright, independent of any particular thing that we think we need to make us happy, but through the voids of our minds, through the darkness of space, often times happening so very subtly with or without or awareness of the processes occurring, we still have these beliefs of need: that we need something in particular to be happy. Or perhaps even for you it may be that you just simply have a need to be happy.
Stay with me here. Keep up!
Now another note of importance is that it could be your own needs that you are aware of, or the needs of another.
Do you know what the difference of that feels like?
Can you tell the difference between need and love?
Do you know what the difference is between a need for love, and love on its own ?
And ultimately in your reality of day to day, moment to moment existence, who chooses what is real in your life ?
Who decides that, as you walk across the street and see a car from afar, thinking that it will drive straight into you, thinking that it will happen? Thinking that it will be real?
It is YOU thinking those thoughts into reality and it is YOU that makes your thoughts real, whether you are doing it consciously or unconsciously. With awareness or no awareness at all.
Who decides to make real that, as a being of Hindu faith, your God requires you to live a particular way, pray in a certain manner, needs to you fast for a certain duration?
You do.
Who decides to make real, in your living reality, day the day, moment to moment decision making reality, that the sacrificial offering of an animal is required by your God?
You do.
If you say it is someone else, then you are living that someone else's reality. You are living someone else's life, of which that someone else will most likely be living someone else's idea of life, which will never originally be your own unique, individually created reality. It will be someone else's thought about how life should be lived.
And I say bless you for using your freedom to make options of how and which reality you have chosen to live.
Bless you and the journey of life that you walk.
By the way...
Are you happy?
If you are honest are true to yourself first, and said yes, bless you too! I wish even greater happiness upon you!
May the glory of the sunshine light your way home, forever more.
Amen.
Chapter 4
Hierarchies of Happiness
So perhaps you have decided that you are perfectly happy and need not change a thing in your life. Life for you is fully complete, of which you perfectly fit into the idea of what completion is to you.
You may now set this book down, and read no further!
If, however, you are unhappy with some areas of your life, then you have come to the right book for you! You have indeed brought yourself to these words by no accident and perhaps there is a greater understanding of life that you seek.
Now I bet that you, like most humans in history, have tried to change certain behaviours to create certain desirable conditions in your life (for example, wanting to truly be happy!) but no matter how much improvement you see in certain areas in your life, you just can't seem to be getting it right! Your behaviours, in effect, are just really repeating themselves.
Yes?
And maybe these behaviours of yours don't feel all that great. And when you do start to feel good, they don't last very long. So you might wind up repeating your behaviours to re-create that feel-good feeling!
Like, calling someone a bitch.
Yeah, you just called someone a bitch, and boy, did you show it to them! You put them in their place, and now, strangely, you feel good about yourself. You might even feel powerful.
You might not even have done that at all, depending on how well you know yourself and what and who you consciously choose to be! (or do, or what experience you say to have!)
I remember feeling good about getting my brother into trouble with my parents. Twice now, three times in fact, I can produce a story to share of when I deliberately did something that would cause huge heat from my parents onto my brother. I forsook him. And it felt good.
You may be judging me at this point, calling me a little devil or demon. You may be calling me evil, or a sinner, perhaps even a little brat, or an asshole?
I know for one thing that I am not my past. I am not what I have thought, I am not what I have said, and I am certainly not what I have done in my past. I am at absolute certainty about this, that those things are not who I am.
It is because I know that self-creation never ends. I can re-create myself anew, a new being, whatever I desire, right now. Right at this moment. To this very word that I type, creation is occurring, and I am changing. I know it. I feel it with all my being that I know this is true. And I trust my feelings. I don't always get what I want, but I always get what I create.
I do not regret doing those things to my brother, however I do regret not reconciling with him for the hurt that I had caused.
We would often travel many a long distance to Cape Town, some 2000km's away by car to go for Christmas family holidays with my grandparents and cousins and uncles and aunts. It was a joyful time of the year. We had many a good memory together there.
This happened mostly in the 1990's and stopped our yearly travels by the end of that decade due to financial reasons. So you can imagine the friskiness of two young brothers riding in the backseat of a car, on a long, exciting journey to the coastline. What a pleasure it was! What bliss we had! It was such a blessing for us all.
I also remember the restlessness. And a lot of sleeping, thank mercy!
One very specific moment, I remember most of the gist of it.
We would often punch each other, my brother I believe to be the stronger between us because of our age difference, although I'm pretty sure that my bony knuckles equally inflicted similar pain to his arm!
So it was during daylight hours that we sat in the back of the car and I suppose we were extra excited and pent up with energy while confined to our seat belts, which added a mix of frustration.
So Grant was to my left. We'd already been at each other's arms and legs previously, leaving trophy-like bruises that we both got to beam about. Now that I consider it, I think we toughened each other up for our boarding school years yet to come.
*Smack!*
"Owwwwwwaaahh!!"
"Einaaaaahh!!"
"Stop hittinggg meeeeeah!"
This was me in my whiny voice when I sought to manipulate my parents.
I think it's the complaining that really set my mom off... it'd drive me nuts!
Grant looked at me in bewildered shock!
He probably thought I was such a clever little bastard.
Nevertheless it worked.
Mom turned around in her front seat and gave him a quick beating.
It's not the most loving way a parent could show their children as a means of resolving conflict, but that's the way it was done in those days - to use fear as a means of control. It goes back centuries from one parent to the next to the next.
I have completely forgiven myself for causing such a thing, to hit myself and cause my parents to think that it was my brother hitting me. I have also come to the understanding that my parents were simply resolving conflict by the best means as they knew how to.
And it worked. It stopped us from inflicting pain upon each other. I would have preferred to have been taught how to reconcile and love each other instead. I hope to live that teaching today and forever.
I remember feeling satisfied at my plan of execution at giving my bro 'what he deserved'.
And it was that kind of thinking that I am unhappy with, because I know truly by nature, it is not who I am. Not who I -really- am, at all.
Through the observation of my thoughts, I limit negative thinking and make it a habit to stop them in their tracks and reinforce myself with a positive thought. Because I know that positive thinking will create a positive life. Try it some time. It works.
For those seeking a dramatic ending, turn on the TV, yo! 'Coz you ain't getting none of that here :)
So it becomes a point of acknowledging and noticing that some of our old beliefs about Life, and about God and especially about ourselves are no longer working, given what it is we are trying to do here.
I'm trying to be peaceful. Because that is what I want to see in the world! I want to be the best, highest peaceful me that I can be, and demonstrate that to the world!
And this is where the ego can step in to help us. By demonstrating who we are not, we may come to a critical decision to repeat being that, or alternatively decide another way.
There is always another way.
come to a place of clarity about what you believe about yourself, and change those beliefs if you please, by either enlargening them, or changing them completely.
If I have beliefs about myself that are not in alignment with what I want to see happening in my life and the world around me, then it is at the level of belief, of thought that I must explore and change.
This is a 5 step process.
The first step is to acknowledge that some of your old beliefs about Life and about God are no longer working.
Step two is to acknowledge that there is something about Life and about God that you do not understand, the understanding of which could change everything.
Step three is to be willing for new understandings, the understanding of which could produce a new way of life on this planet.
Step four is to be willing to explore and examine these new understandings, and, if they align with your inner truth and knowing, be willing to enlarge your belief system to include them.
The last step is to be willing, to really BE WILLING to demonstrate your life as a demonstration of your beliefs.
If implemented correctly, these 5 steps will lead you to peace; with who you are and what you believe in.
Welcome to the experience of being Human.
Hoorah!
+++++++++++
So what does any of this have to do with understanding God?
Any ideas?
You don't know?
Ok, besides what you don't know,
what -do- you know about God?
What do you already understand about God?
Does it feel like a complete understanding?
Does it have room to expand?
Could there be more to God than what it is we think we already know?
I certainly think so.
In fact, if I am not willing for new understandings, truly -willing-, there is no way I will come to a more complete understanding about God.
Perhaps there is something I do not understand about God, and I acknowledge that the understanderstandings of which could change everything. Like the way I have spelled 'understandings' in a new, different way.
What is that?
What is it about?
Where did it come from?
How did it come about?
What caused it?
Is there anything or anyone in particular that I should know about?
And what will the answers to these questions lead to?
I have demonstrated my willingness to explore and examine new understandings about God and about Life, and if they align with my inner truth and knowing, I will expand, or rather, enlargen my belief system to include these new understandings. Let us assume that I have come to a complete knowing about these new understandings and none of them align with my true knowing.
All while in my awareness, I have had imaginings of the being that we call Lucifer or Satan appear in my mind. I already know, and thus truly decide that any such being is a creation of the mind and is therefore with full faith in saying so, not real. Purely an illusion.
Remember, it is ourselves that declare and state what holds true and real in our realities.
Now, at this time of writing, it may seem very -real- to me, in however or whichever many appearances that it may take form upon in my mind. At this stage I give it no meaning and consciously take it upon myself to choose my thoughts.
I am a child of God. I always have been, I am now and I will forever be until the end of time. Nothing can change this fact, but I can believe that it is not true.
From where ever I have learned this belief, I may just as easily change it.
First by reversing the process by which it began.
The process started by thinking the thoughts, saying (or allowing what is said to hold true for me), and finally doing what I was thinking.
This is the immense process of creation at its fullest. It is pure self-definition through what we think, say and act.
To reverse the process, we do first, and then speak of that of which we are doing, and with enough repetition and commitment to this doing saying, we will start to think about what we say, which, ultimately, will produce more of the doing that we wish to produce!
Changing the way we think does not have to be difficult!
It can be very easy!
All it takes is the cultivation of willingness! And having the courage to do what needs doing. Your life WILL change. And it will change for the better. Go on. Give it a go. Try it out. What would you like to see more of in the world that you think there is not enough of? Go out and be that! Go out and do that. Go out and give it away, because then you can say that you have had it all along when you thought you did not. For what you cause to another, you will also experience.
That is because there is no other. There is only you. And Me. Being One. Forever connected until the eternally end of time, which is never.
Time will continue on forever, until the hands on your wallclock stop. Then you simply just change the batteries.
++++++
Being Honest with yourself, and who you are, is vital to living beneficially. The world could use some people right now, who live beneficially.
To be honest with yourself, to be aware of what you are honest about, and to take responsibility for it.
These three core values lived will change the world.
And it begins with our education. It begins with teaching those who are on their way to being the leaders of tomorrow. And it starts with what we are teaching them today.
Reading, writing and arithmetic are important, but so too is honesty, awareness and responsibility. Taught THROUGH these values instead of separate from them, the basic three's become the most powerful tools of recreating the world as it is today.
People will learn to choose the highest choice, which is also choosing to be responsible. People will also be aware of what other choices may exist, know the difference between the highest choices and the lowest choices. To create, or to destroy. To love, or to fear. To embrace, or to hate.
Responsibility is about making amends wherever possible. It is about repairing broken ties where two connections once existed. It is about mending the bond. It is about Loving. It is about taking responsibility for what we have created. And we have all created the world as it is today, but some choose to do nothing about it. Yet those same people, united with a force of many, can change; can re-create the world anew all over again for a better world tomorrow.
To be responsible is to willingly create the highest possible outcome, whether it is to reconcile and make peace with your parents for something that both of you created in the past, or where it is about creating and declaring peace between two countries, and ultimately creating a context of experience for the world to choose, as a whole, what it will next decide to be.
Will the world repeat its mistakes, or will we change ?
It can and WILL happen.
Unless it does not.
Unless we stand by and continue to allow life to play itself to as we have done so for many, many years, without ourselves having a conscious role to play in which direction we steer ourselves.
When you ride a boat out in the ocean, do you allow it to drift by itself, maneuvered by the winds and undersea currents?
Or do you grab the steering wheel, take hold, take control, and steer yourself to safety, to enlightenment ?
It takes willingness for change.
It takes willingness to put an end to drug trafficking.
It takes willingness to end the polluting of our waters, and the destruction of or environment.
And it takes willingness to once and for all, unite under a flag of Oneness, of Peace, a flag that will fly high for the next One Thousand Years.
It is now high time to declare it.
To make that statement, that we want PEACE!
If not you, who ?
If not now, when ?
War will be no more. It will remain in the past.
Peace on Earth my brothers and sisters.
Peace.
Chapter 5.
Shortcomings
I have been in Cape Town for the past few days now, living with my Grandmother in Summerset West.
Yesterday I had taken a trip into the city CBD via the metrotrain system.
Getting there was easy. Returning home turned out to be, how shall I put it.. forthcoming. Meeting new people along the way made it all that more worthwhile. Sometimes, someone would say something just loud enough for me to hear, and it would suddenly bring me into a heightened sense of awareness of self, be it my own self concerning what -I was just thinking- or about a feeling that I was sensitive to that was coming from around me.
I had never quite seen so many people on a train all at once before. It's one thing to see it in a newspaper clipping, on TV or in a picture book, but to be there to witness so many people is so very different. Such a difference can be likened to being in top of Mt. Everest, looking out into the vastness of landscape and scenery before you, and looking at pictures taken by others who have been there.
It's one thing to experience something and another to look at something as how someone else is experiencing it.
This also rings true to 'coincidental' "mishap murmurings" of those around me. Yet it is all relevatory. If that wasn't a word, I just made it up.
To me, it means that everything has some sort of meaningful relation to another, no matter how far away or close it is to something else; provided that has been given a meaning.
Because, essentially, nothing has any meaning at all, save the meaning we give it.
Yes, that does mean that your life that you are living is meaningless. Unless you are already giving meaning it. But that is for your own privacy and understanding.
Just know that everything is connected, no matter how great or minuscule it may seem to you. We are, indeed, all One.
So being on the train became a matter of self-awareness for me. Overhearing conversations that had some relevance to my current situation, I gained insight into the moment and a larger understanding of what was going on.
At the outset, life was going on. It was going on all around me. And somehow my being there made a difference. Perhaps no difference at all, as people continued to live in their illusions of 'not enough' and 'I need this' and 'I fear being condemned'. 'I don't know' is a common one which I also find myself using. It brings me to the realization that I am the only one who is responsible for bringing magic and zest into my life. It is up to me what I do with it.
Yes, I can be receptive to the ideas of others as to influence my decisions yet ultimately I must decide, or leave my fate up to life.
And I don't want that to happen. No, I really don't.
Before I can even consider to be a leader for another, I must choose to be selfish and first lead myself to where I want to go. Thereafter, others may choose to follow me.
And this is now where I am at in my life. Decision making time. Crunch time, as it's called.
Am I changer, or a repeater?
It's time to change.
It's time, to understand God.
And to do this I can begin to understand myself. For I believe in Oneness. And it would benefit you to do so too. For you would then stop biting your nose to spite your face, because how we have treated each other in the past is what we have been doing to, no, not intentionally spite ourselves, but have or way. Have it the right way. Whether that way works towards a common goal or not is irrelevant.
Because, as it is said in Neale Donald Walsch's book, Conversations with God for Teens, People will give up everything for one thing. They will give up their peace, their serenity, their happiness, perhaps even their family for one thing - to be right.
Love is the answer. It is the golden answer to all the worlds problems. It will solve everything.
Peace on Earth my family. Peace on Earth.
It will take some work, and some time - yet if we do not use time, time will use us. Our Earth truly cannot sustain the abuse any longer. We, as a race of humans, are responsible for what we have caused.
We're either all in it together, as one living, unified whole unit; space travelers aboard our Earth Mothership speaking as One Voice - or we continue the devastation to our lands, our trees, waters, seas, animals, insects and at least ourselves until the day that we find ourselves on the 'endangered species' list.
It really is up to us.
God is working FOR us, but God alone will not interfere with our decisions. That would go against everything that God stands for - Freedom.
-We're- steering the ship. -We're- in control. -We're- holding the reigns. It's time to point ourselves back to our Original Sacredness, our Original Blessing and Power, our Original Innocence and return, once again as we all were once as a child.
This is our True Nature! It is who and what we are!
Joy! Love! Freedom!
Inspiration! Compassion! Understanding!
Wise, gentle and tranquil.
If we but choose to live it.
Welcome to the God of Tomorrow!
The NEW enlightened Human race! Evolved as one collective mind, one really, really large body! One Divine Soul, expressing itself in infinite variety.
Look! It's all around you!
Colours of all show of the rainbow. Trees and plants and birds and insects and animals as far as the imagination can take us, and further!
Let us celebrate the everlasting continuation of life as we know it, in all its Grace and Diversity. Let us celebrate one another, just for being different!
And most importantly, let us celebrate ourselves, for we are all children of God. Let us always remember that.
We are -all- children of God.
We are One.
Amen.
Closing.
I am not here to tell you who you are or should become. I can show you who you, we, have been, however always remember that you are not your past.
Follow your heart, because love is all there is.
Your are what Love is. You need only choose it. So choose wisely.
And have fun while doing so!
And share the Love!
And spread the Joy.
In this you will have lived a successful life.
May this be your motto!
Have fun.
Spread Joy.
Share Love.
With all my love,
Jacques F. Retief
++++
Final words and Acknowledgements
To God, Neale, Dad, I already said God.. To my Mother. My dogs. My brother and my sister in law. To my grandmother and my neighbors. Far away and near. To all my friends and loved ones, to those who have come and gone. To those who are still on their way; I'm excited for you lot!
Thank you for enriching my life, with the presence of your being and contributions to my life and the world. I would not be the same without any of you.
I encourage you, reader, to reach out to those around you when your heart is bursting to do so!
Love is not about how many times you touch, but by how many times you reach. Always remember that!
God Bless
Amen.
amazing blog ..... thank you....
ReplyDelete